Dashboard Lights

following on from an age old thread about my stupid handbrake on my '95 punto......

i've got the thing to hold on a steep incline upon 4 clicks of the ratchet, only problem is i managed to wreck the switch that activates the 'brake warning' symbol when the handbrake is applied.

i'm not overly worried about it except the MOT is due in October (i know it's ages away) and i don't want it to fall prey to a stupid fault.

Will it fail on the 'no lamp' situation or do I retreive said switch from the scrappy?

Dan.

Reply to
Dan

would'nt worry about it, we're not interested wether it illuminates or not.

Reply to
reg

mkay, here's a Q. Who are "we"?

the entire group or just MOT guys?

Reply to
Dan

sorry when i meant "we" i meant me as an mot tester.

Reply to
reg

totally cool, thankyou :-)

Reply to