Delta Alarm/Immobilisor

Hi all,

I've just bought a car with a "Delta vehicle security systems" Immobiliser/alarm.

The previous owner knew nothing about it and only has one fob for it.

It is a DA-180a model. Web-searches for the company have drawn a blank, as has our local motor factors who have heard of it but don't know where it is from.

Does anyone know if the company still exists and if it will be possible to get a spare fob and instructions for it.

Many thanks for any theories.

Paul.

Reply to
Paul Waites