Dent removal companies

Hi,

I've got a few dents in a couple of my doors (supermarket trolley etc), and also a dent in the rear pillar. Been looking into various companies that perform the paintless removal, and I'm looking for some info about various costs that people have been changed.

So if anyone has used one of these companies then please report on the work they did (number of dents, whether it was one panel, cost, and quality of repair).

Thanks BT

Reply to
BT News

they tend to charge per panel and then do % reductions for any other panels that need doing

some start from as low as £50 per panel and some go up as high as £90

Reply to
dojj

Dentmaster did a few for me at the MX-5 owners' club spring rally. Very impressive, £50 for 2 panels including one huge multi-headed "bulge" where someone had slammed the boot lid on a large object. Normally it would have been about £85, I think.

Reply to
Zog The Undeniable