do old shape corsas have pollen filters 1998

Does anyone know if the old shape corsa ( 1998 s reg ) have a pollen filter,

its just the air flow from my [my cars] "fresh air" blower seems to be crap compared to my recirculation airflow, and i dont recall it being like that last year

just wondering before i pull the dash to bits in an attempt to find a gateflap thing thats not opening propperly

BTW there a no nasty whiffs, other than the rancid cherry Magic tree my gran got me!

TIA

Tom

Reply to
Tom Burton