Driver's Seat Frame for 2005 onwards Focus

Scrapyard?

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a driver's seat (RHD) seat frame (the bit that bolts to the floor and includes the seat sliding mechanism) for the latest shape 2005-2007 Ford Focus?

I only need the seat frame complete with the floor-mounting brackets, not the seat itself, so a driver's seat that has been damaged or that has deployed its airbags would be ideal.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
mlv

Duncan Wood suggested

I've been doing the scrapyard thing for the past three weeks or so, but with no success.

There do not seem to be many of the latest shape Focus (post 2005) being broken. That's why I thought I might find the driver's seat from one being repaired that has deployed its air-bags. AIUI, deployed air-bags write the seat off, but the frame would still be good.

Reply to
mlv