Dual healamp bulb

I read somewhere that new Golf has dual headlamp bulb for (I think) high beam / DRL. It's H15 55/19W or 60/19W or something.

Is there something like that but H1 not H15?

Reply to
Yvan

Nedavno Yvan napisa:

Here it is:

Yvan

the h1 base is too small to get three connectors through conveniently and is always single filament. What are you actually trying to achieve?

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Nedavno Mrcheerful napisa:

DRL's or low beam lights are now required here by law, so I want to use high beams for drl (as is BMW E36 factory solution). I now use low beams.

Reply to
Yvan