EGR Valve?

Dear All

I've had the EGR valve on my Focus TDCi 2.0 litre replaced twice now. I started losing power - once whilst on the outside lane of the motorway. Fortunately there was a layby close by. Anyway, I still get a strange engine sound now and then and what seems like a turbo delay. After a few hours or days, this clears itself up and goes back to normal and I have no delay at all. I'm at my whits end trying to tell the garage that there's still something wrong with it but I can't replicate the problem. Anybody any ideas on what to do or what it could be?

Cheers,

Russell

Reply to
Russellbartholomew