Electrical Gremlins(Bloody Italian Cars)

Hi all,

I did post recently in the car audio section about a crackling through the clarion stereo on either CD or Radio in my Fiat Coupe, now it seems to be a case of being certain weather conditions????

I got up this morning to drive to work(weather was cool), and it didn't crackle once on the 3 mile journey to work, later on today I got in to drive home(bloody hot), and found that the stereo came on but no sound at all, then intermittently came on, but this time I went to put down the passenger seat window, and after it reached halfway down, the drivers window came down as well! Each window switch seemed to sort of make the other one work for a while, then after about 2 mins back to normal, I must also point out the stereo was almost back to normal again?? When I reached home, I sat fiddling with all the electrics and windows for about 15 mins and could not re-create the original fault. So obviously there is something weird with the electrics, could it be earthing? how can I diagnose and fix it

Cheers

Austin

Reply to
Aust_Powers