engine dies in Golf TDi

Recently the engine in my Golf TDi has just sort of stopped...

When it happened to me it was okay, I was sitting at the lights.

My wife, who the main driver, had yesterday as she was coming home. Had to pull in on the Tay bridge, not a good place to stop. Started ok.

taking it to the garage this morning.

Anyone care to speculate what might be a miss (one word or two?)

Many thanks

Andrew J Fife

Reply to
ajohns

a miss is what your wife used to be. amiss is what's up with your car.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

A miss be as good as a mile. :-))