error code p0141 help

error code p0141 help I have checked for the error code on my Vauxhall astra club 1600 8v estate,

2002 model.

in the book it says that the code p0141 relates to "02 sensor heater circuit bank 1 sensor 2"

do anyone know what and where the sensor is??

Reply to
aussie bongo (*_*)

Often known as Lamda sensors. There are two HOS sensors, one before and one after the cat, ie on the exhaust. The wire to the first one is obvious, behind the radiator, so follow the exhaust back to find the second one behind the cat.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

hi thank you chris, i had a feeling it was a lambda, but just had to get a second opinion before buying another one.

Reply to
aussie bongo (*_*)