escort fog light switch

hi i have a 1999 ford escort mk6 van, tonight when i put my headlights on the fog light switch is glowing and the rear fog light is on. i can not turn this off on the switch and have resorted to taking the bulb out. my question is how do you get the switch out if it has gone faulty, do you have to remove all the facia on the dashboard and if so how difficult is that to do. regards andy

Reply to
andy

I'm sure they just pull out, but I've not had to remove one for a while, so I'm no 100% sure.

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

Get a flat blade screwdriver under it and yank, it will pop out with the minimum of fuss. You might want to lever against a cloth or something to avoid scratching the dash.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts