escort petrol pump sender

re 1993 escort estate 1.8 i : I have been told mixed info as to correct type of pump/sender for my car . One goes vertically straight down into tank ,the other goes off at an angle into tank . I would be grateful if any one can confirm correct type required or what they each fit , before taking tank off , to make sure I get correct one (S/H)......Thanks

Reply to
peteilk