Export PASSENGER CAR Steering System and Suspension Parts

Dragonparts specializes on the production of PASSENGER CAR steering system and suspension parts in China. Under it are 4 works which produce in each case across Control Arm, C.V.Joint / drive shaft, Steering Pump and shock absorber.

Dragonparts leads at the moment in the program Control Arm more than

500 Ref. C.V.Joint / drive shaft more than 200 Ref., with Servopumpen more than 300 Ref., and with the shock absorber more than 1.000 Ref. Our program covers European , Japanese, Korean PASSENGER CARS Like Audi, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Ford, Opel, Renault, Citroen, Alfa Romeo, Totoya. Honda ...

If you are interested in any our products, we are waiting your contact.

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@dragonparts.cn Tel: 086 021 58022219 Fax:086 021 58022169

Reply to
cherry.zhang