Fancy a nice easy classic car project ?

If you're up for a bit of a job, check this out on ebay -

171732805086

Steve

Reply to
shazzbat

Didn't Hogwarts have one of those?

Reply to
Davey

There was also film scene made somewhere between 1970- 1980 set in the United States where one of the main characters was driving one across the sort of landscape that the road runner cartoon was set in. I don't recall the name of the film but I do recall a scene where a pursuing Sheriff/Marshal/Cop is on the radio reporting a "Foreign Coupe". A Ford Anglia seemed an unusual choice to charge about in the US and must have been a rare vehicle over there, although forty plus year ago I think there was still a small market for ordinary British cars in part of Canada,possibly British Columbia.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Oops, it will take a lot of T-Cut to shine up.

I like this one 381201586207

Reply to
johannes