Fiat Brava Hot Start problem - also posted to alt.autos.fiat !

I've got a 1.4 Brava 1997 that's got a hot start problem - when the car's hot, and I stop the engine, it will restart if I try immediately, but if I wait 10 minutes it just won't go until the engines cold again. Temp sensor seems OK, and I get a spark at all times as far as I can see.

Apart from that I'm baffled - any of you kind lads and lasses out there got any words of wisdom? - and any links to a web site with wiring diagram would be helpful.

Many Thanks in advance, Tim.

Reply to
Tim Ricketts

Are you definately sure you have HT output when it wont start? Sounds like a faulty crank sensor to me.... If there is no fuel being injected when it wont start, then you *definately* have a primary switching problem.- crank sensor.

tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.