Fiat Central Locking

Hi folks,

Car:- Fiat Brava 00X

Everything okay went I locked it up last night. Gone to get into it this morning and the c/l's not working. The door opened okay on the key and started up fine. Have checked that all other electrics work except the stereo, which worked last night. All the fuses are fine.

I can't believe that the stereo and the c/l work off the same fuse/relay. Coincidence that they've gone at the same time?

Could this be a relay that's blown? If so, any ideas which?

krystnors

Reply to
krystnors

More than likely a fuse. Check them all again. Easiest way to check fuses is (if it has the blade fuse type with the two contacts showing at the top) is with a test light. You don't have to remove the fuse. There are two auxiliary fuse boxes above the main fusebox in the fiat and also a couple of fuses behind the glovebox (although I think these are just fuel pump and ECU.

Good luck

Reply to
John

Have rechecked all fuses and all are good. In the left auxiliary fuse box the second bottom fuse is good but shows no light on the tester even after changing a couple of times.

Does anyone know what this fuse is for? The wires in the back of the fuse seem to be fitted in okay.

krystnors

Reply to
krystnors