Fiat Multipla Computer Reset

A friend has a Multipla JTD 1.9 2003 vintage. He needs to know how to reset the computer that tells him when oil changes and the like are needed as he'll be doing his own servicing once the warranty is over.

=A3150 for Fiat to change the glow plugs!

--=20 Malc

Reply to
Malc

Looking at Autodata, it's a plug in job.

Reply to
Conor

Press Mode/Minus (service)/Mode (front tyre pressure)/Minus (service after)/ Press and hold + and - keys: hold for 15 secs. Display reads After 12500 miles HTH

Reply to
Peat
£150 for Fiat to change the glow plugs! £3000 for a snap-on solus, £400 a year for updates. That will do the trick, I can't understand why garages charge so much?.
Reply to
Fred

I wish I knew what you were talking about.

--=20 Malc

Reply to
Malc

Test equipment. Ideally, in 1980, it would have been announced that any cars sold past

1990 would have to have a common interface, with published specs.

But...

Reply to
Ian Stirling

The message from Ian Stirling contains these words:

The Americans have forced it on the car makers only recently. And you can bet that they won't equip Euro models the same way for some spurious reason. Till the EU follows suit, that is.

Reply to
Guy King