Fiat Punto 1.2 8v front brakes

Thinking I may change my front disks and pads on my Punto (53 plate 1.2 8v). There seems to be some 'rubbing' or something as sometimes there is a noise coming from the front right wheel area when moving. Once I apply the brakes the noise stops. Is the caliper held on my an allen key bolt or a conventional nut? Any idea what size?

TIA

Reply to
Slider

Usually 8mm. Sounds like they may be binding or the disc could be warped. I'd take the caliper off and clean up any rust - IME that's what usually causes binding.

Reply to
Doki

Usually 8mm allen.

Reply to
Doki

Cheers. Sounds like a metal rubbing metal sound although the pads got changed last May.

Reply to
Slider

If it's binding it'll mince through its pads.

Reply to
Doki