fiesta 1.6 L blower speeds

hi I have a fiesta auto, and have just found out that the heater blower switch only works on to two fast speeds

i had a similar thing happen on a mondeo and replaced a certain part. but not sure how to repair the fiesta has anyone got any ideas for me to try

simbosimbo

Reply to
anthony.simmons27

same part, similar location, usually fails due to lack of servicing (not changing pollen filter)

Reply to
MrCheerful