Fiesta door open sensor/switch

Hey All

We have a 98 Ford Fiesta, if you open the door and leave the lights on a buzzer sounds - think it does the interior light.

Looks like the switch is a bit dodgy, on a few occasions I have left the lights on and the buzzer has not sounded. I tested it, opened to door and pushed/wobbled the switch and seems bit loose. Does anyone know where you can buy a new switch?, the connections are not bad cos the look ok.

cheers gna

Reply to
gna03633

A Ford garage ?