Fiesta Front Fog Lamps

Hi,

I have an 03 plate Fiesta - I have bought a pair of front fog lamps and a switch - how easy are they to fit?

Can I just knock the blanking plates out in the bumper grill thing?

Is the wiring-loom likely to be already set up to receive the wiring - like, can I just mount them and plug them in? Or is it going to be a nightmare?

Reply to
Tiscali

The message from "Tiscali" contains these words:

Er - why not look?

Reply to
Guy King

Reply to
Malc

What do I look for and where please?

Thanks

-- Philip

Reply to
Tiscali

Just remember it is a 2 way switch - they can turn off again too ;-)

Or not - going by the amount of fogs left on around here all year.

Graham

Reply to
Graham

Can I have some aswell?

Reply to
Moray Cuthill

The message from "Malc" contains these words:

Well, there'll be plenty of light to see by. I love the glow of burning Fiestas.

Reply to
Guy King

The message from "Tiscali" contains these words:

How about wires behind the bumper where you're hoping to find them?

Reply to
Guy King