Fiesta Roof Rack Trim

I wonder if any one can help me with this one.

I have a 1997 Fiesta and the back four inches of one of the roof rack trims has "unclipped". I've tried just pressing it back down very hard but it in not at all keen to just push back in.

Do I need to remove the whole thing and slide it back along the length of the car or is there away of making it sit back down? I'm obviously loathed to do something that make the situation worse before I have asked for aid.

So, has anyone ever removed and replaced a roof rack trim? I will be forever grateful for a bit of advice.

Thanks.

Reply to
Les