Fitting of new fron struts - affect tracking?

After having mine done I've noticed the steering wheel is now ever so slighjtly off centre? And it doesnt 'feel' right?

Can fitting of new front struts/shocks affect this? Or am I imagining it?

Reply to
paulfoel

Absolutely can.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

OK. Better have it checked then.

Reply to
paulfoel

Disturbing any steering or suspension parts can effect the tracking. Whoever did the job should have checked it afterwards.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)