Fitting towbar to a 2006 VW Passat estate.

Hi, I'm looking to fit a towbar to a 2006 Passat estate and in order to do that I'll need to remove the bumper. The screws round the bottom & wheel arches look pretty obvious but I can't see how to release it around the top - I expect the rear light unit will need to come off but can't see how to do that either. Unfortunately the Haynes Passat manuals only cover up to the 2005 model.

Anyone done this and got any tips?

Thanks in advance, Martyn

Reply to
Martyn

Go to the towsure website as the fitting instructions are online and include removal of the bumper.

The instructions are halfway down this page.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Edwards