Flashing glow plug warning light - Kia Sedona

Just started as I neared home today. I'd just driven 65 miles and it was fine but now the lights flashing.

Any ideas?

Read somewhere that it might be the glow plug heater wire? I'm just concerned its not something more serious and I'm about to break down....

Reply to
paulfoel

its more then likely an engine managment fault, it really needs to have a diagnostic check.

Reply to
reg

That doesnt sound good...

Reply to
paulfoel

It turns out it was the glow plug heater wire - simple fix for the garage.

Reply to
paulfoel