Focus Fault codes

Today on the M23 I got a flashing glow plug light, turned off the motorway and stopped the engine. When I restarted no flashing glow plug light. The engine management light is off.

Elm327 with EasyOBDII v2.4.5. shows

P0401 EGR recirculation flow insufficient detected

and FREEZE FRAME P0251 Inj pump fuel metering malfunction cam/rotor/injector

Are these conditions related or are there likely two separate conditions which need fixing?

Symptoms: rough running at idle after engine has warmed up - Focus TDCi MkII

Thanks

Reply to
Alt.Beer