Focus resonator box

would this mod upset fuel consumption or affect performance negatively.

I was just reading the ford wiki and noticed it, it aparantly adds a smarter engine tone and make it sound nicer.

Reply to
Pete

You really are a berk aren't you?

Reply to
Fatso

You really are a berk aren't you?

Helpful.

Reply to
Pete

I don't have a Focus so I can't tell if it leaves a hole in the side of the air box which will let the engine suck hot air from the engine bay instead of cooler air from outside.

It won't make an easily perceptible reduction in performance on a fairly ordinary car and I doubt you would notice the reduction in fuel economy. Moreso on something turbocharged I guess.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Methinks that only people who think it's going faster because it's noisier sooner will perceive it's faster.

Reply to
Duncan Wood