Focus towbar socket wiring

My LH indicator on my trailer doesn't work. I put a meter on the socket on the car Pin1 and got nothing. (The pin for the RH indicator showed a reading.) The wiring for the socket disappears into a hole in the bodywork under the bumper and I can't find where it picks up the wiring loom in the car. Can anyone help please? |P

Reply to
I Podius

Try taking off the light clusters at the back of the car they seem to be the favourite places to attach to.

Alan...

Reply to
Phaeton