Ford EcoSport

Have you seen any? Where are they? In case you didn't know, this is a SUV version of Ford Fiesta, launced in UK April 2014. But so far I haven't spotted any of those.

Reply to
johannes

I've seen a few. Badly proportioned and a really compromised design.

Reviews say they're crap to drive and have interior quality that would shame Dacia... it's competing in the same sector as the Duster - and you see loads of those out there.

Reply to
SteveH

I think it is made primarily for 'emerging' market. I know someone who has one in The Philippines.

BTW The philippines is gold for someone interested in modified cars, the 'jepneys' are an absolutely delight to watch, all different and with elaborate decorations, although the tyres may be blank pattern :)

Reply to
johannes