ford escort dash lights

i have a ford escort 1994 which i have been doing a wee bit of work to but seem to have problems with the dashboard lights. can anyone out there help me in this? all fuses seem to be working properly but not sure if there is another fuse board hidden away in another place. many thanx

bootlace

Reply to
bootlace

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "bootlace" saying something like:

Can you see paradise by them? If so, they're fine.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon