Ford Escort front suspension

I have a Ford Escort 1998 with creaky front suspension.

When I go over a speed bumps at low speed the front end creaks. It sounds a bit like the suspension is dry.

Are there grease nipples on this model that I can use to lubricate, or is this noise something more serious?

Cheers

Reply to
Hiram

It is most likely that you need two new front suspension arms. This is a very common fault. There are no grease nipples on most modern vehicles.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

it is common in all vehicles after crossing 60to 70k kms my suggestion is that , once check lower arms , lower arm bushes,steering balljoints and ends . if these all are perfect u need to change your sturts.

Reply to
saipavanadapa

Cheers for the replies.... my car has 77k, so I'll get it checked out further...

Reply to
Hiram