Ford Escort Master key

My son has had his keys stolen along with other things from his house..major problem is he has no car keys at all. The car is still there on the road by his house but it is locked. I think we need a new PATS Red Master key for his Escort si so he can use it..is it a case of going to Ford dealer? Any iea of cost? Thanks.

Reply to
huwhop

Hope the keys are covered under the house insurance.

Make sure you visibly imobilise the car somehow or they'll come back for it.

Reply to
CWatters

What year is the car?

Tony

Reply to
Tony Brett

CWatters ( snipped-for-privacy@turnersNOSPAMoak.plus.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Let them. Sandy Nuts is on the right lines.

Reply to
Adrian