Ford Fiest 1.3 Endura

Hi. I have a Fiesta 1.3 Endura....... the radiator fan doesn't work, causing the engine to boil if left running. Is this an easy fix? Where is the temp. switch located ?

Thanks in advance ..... Steve

Reply to
stevekentee

hi , temp. switch is fixed to radiator it self , but it is not so easy to fix once check the condition of thermostat...!

Reply to
saipavanadapa

Ok will check it .... thanks

Reply to
stevekentee

Wifey has a 1.3 endura Fiesta. There's no temp gauge............... only a red warning light. This light has taken to coming on - sometimes it twinkles away, others it stays on for minutes at time. The engine never overheats and runs fine even on long trips - and it even goes up steep hills no problem :) But that damn light is annoying. I think it;s the temp sensor which is convieniently located at the back of the engine where only a person very very long thin arms can reach. otoh the fault may be in the instrument cluster.

Reply to
dave