Ford Fiesta B Reg, fuel and temp gauges not working

Help Please, Since changing the battery on my wife's B reg Ford Fiesta Popular Plus the fuel and temp gauges have stopped working. I've had a general look round for loose wires in the engine compartment. I am hoping not to have to dismantle the fascia bits inside the car to get at the instruments but could someone suggest what has happened please. You hold my sanity in your hands ! Tony

Reply to
Tony

I would suggest has a look at the dashboard voltage regulator. It's either on the dashboard PCB or close by.

Reply to
Tim