ford fiesta classic 1.1 MK?

Depends on who you are asking. It might be a mark 3.5...

Reply to
DervMan

Hi, I have a ford fiesta classic 1.1 (1996 P Reg) Petrol and was wondering what "MK" it is?

I think it could be a MK4 am I correct?

Reply to
31

The classic is usually the mk 3

Look on wikipedia, it will be as accurate as needed:

Mrcheerful

The "classic" was a way of selling off Mk3s when the Mk4 was introduced

Reply to
Shaun

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:06:11 -0000, I waved a wand and this message magically appears in front of DervMan:

The only Ford Fiestas I like are the original Mark I series. Light and quite nippy.

Reply to
Alex Buell

Laptop treated to Coffee enema.

(c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

And I didn't even mention what kind of rust and where it would be located..!

Reply to
DervMan

If only I had a plastic fuel filler flap.

Reply to
Douglas Payne