Ford Fiesta Crossflow engine i.d.

Can anyone help ?

I have a F registered Ford Fiesta, bougt from a breaker ,for my son to turn into a racer (junior rod)

Im not really sure of the engine size of the fitted engine, but im told it is 950cc.

Are there any ways to determine the cc of a fiesta crossflow engine ?

block castings, engine number etc

Reply to
gazbro

play hunt the code

TKB engine code is 957cc GL or GS are 1117cc

you could look it up by reg number if you know it

Reply to
MrCheerful