Ford Fiesta Flight

2 years old, Engine occasionally cuts out when stopping e.g. at a junction. Engine always restarts first try. Engine once cut out going down hill, lost power steering and nearly hit another car. Its been in the garage (still under warranty) and I think they did something to the idle valve? Still has fault.

Anybody any ideas Les

Reply to
Les

The flight would have the old endura E 1.3 engine yes? Sorry but we're not pyscic!

Have the garage check the idle control valve again, make sure the throttle body is clean and properly set, and check the clutch and brake pedal switches are working and set correctly.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..