Ford Fiesta wing mirrors

Can anyone tell me how to get the wing mirrors off my daughters Ford Fiesta.

TIA

Snakebite

Reply to
Snakebite

Model, year?

Reply to
Tony Brett

You could park it round where I used to live. If some moron doesn't shear them off as they drive past some other drunk will wander past with a machete and chop them off for you.

HTH.

:-(

Reply to
PC Paul

Don't I know it. My nearside mirror is held on by an elastic band.

Reply to
Mark Hewitt

remove the inner cover and undo the three screws or bolts

Reply to
mrcheerful