Ford Focus 2006 - Nokia CK-7W & 12v Power Socket Stopped working

Hi,

Fairly new to this!

I have a 2006 Ford Focus Sport which came with an installed Nokia CK-7W Advanced Car Kit hands free thing which worked from the day I had the car, really impressed.

It starts up when I turn the ignition over which is great.

Recently, I've bought an iPhone car charger and when trying to put it in the 12v power socket it seemed to almost fuse or short the socket.

Since this has happened today, my handsfree is no longer working!

Any ideas what has happened and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Joe PAIN

The power socket is fed from fuse F39 (20A), in the fascia fuse box. It's quite likely that the feed for the hands-free is picked up from the power socket.

Check that fuse as your first step.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Hi Chris,

That work perfectly, off to Maplin to buy a new 20amp mini blade fuse!

Thanks again.

Joe.

Reply to
Joe PAIN