ford focus ownres site ?

Having moved in to the world of the 1.8 ford focus can anyone point me in the direction of a friendly forum/owners group ?

Thanks

Reply to
ianhopkins

Timothy

Steve......... is that you again????

Reply to
Paul Giverin

There's a dedicated newsgroup:

alt.autos.ford.focus

although it doesn't get a great deal of traffic these days. The archive could be useful however.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

MattF

Reply to
MattF

Cheers Chris, I'll do some back reading on the focus.

Reply to
ianhopkins

Excellent site Matt, thanks. Also found focusfinatics aswell seems decent.

Reply to
ianhopkins

Heh.

I never cease to be amazed by the fact that there's a forum for even the most mundane heap of s**te these days.

Reply to
SteveH

Absolutely!

Paul Giverin