ford granada 0-60 ?

Anybody got any idea of what the 0-60 time for a 1992 2.0 Gli Hatchback Ford Granada was?

Reply to
Tim

from memory it was supposed to be in the 11 second bracket for the 2.0i DOHC engine with the manual gearbox with the auto it tends to feel faster but that's not to say that it was the V6 used to do it in about the 9 second mark and the 24V was quoted at

8.4 but was timed at a consistent 8.2

magazine articles always claim wild figures but there is almost a 2 second discrepancy between the one I'm looking at now (fast ford) and what I've seen published and what I've seen timed

Reply to
nooneyouveeverheardof

about 3 weeks.

JK