Ford Mondeo autobox pumping oil!

Hi folks, my first post here. Need some help. My car is a 1997 Mondeo Mk2, 2.0 Ghia X Auto. Cambelt was replaced at the weekend at

100455 miles (rather late I know.) I didn't use the car for a couple of days so I only drove it 2 miles after belt change. All seemed well. Then I drove about 60 miles, parked the car overnight. Next morning there was a pool of autobox oil under the car. Checked it out this evening, it is pumping the oil out of the top of the dipstick tube. The guy who did the cambelt says he didn't touch anything around that area but I'm not convinced. Is there a breather pipe or something that may have been replaced incorrectly, or twisted or something? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. Ian.
Reply to
Ian Watsham

if it's pumping fluid out the filler, are you sure it's not overfilled?

Reply to
dojj