Ford PATSII keys...

How many keys does the vehicle leave the factory with?

2 or 3?
Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

it depends on the modal/year before about p or r reg it has 3 keys (2 black and 1 red master key) after this it changed a two key system, the more mordern ones have a blue chip in the keyfob.

Reply to
ford_technical_

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "ford_technical_" saying something like:

Lovely, thanks.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

What's a Ford Patsy? I have heard of a cornish pasty but not a Ford one.

Reply to
Alan

Anyone who's bought a ford?

(C'mon, you knew it was coming :-D )