Ford puma coolant/antifreeze replacement?

Hello,

I have a Ford Puma 1.4L. The Haynes Fiesta book says that the antifreeze will last the life of the car and does not need changing. However, what do they define as the life of the car? It is about 10 years old now. Were they expecting it to last that long?

I notice on the reservoir that it is slightly below the minimum level, so I am guessing that it needs replacing on the basis that I need to top it up?

Is it a relatively easy/painless procedure?

Thanks, Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen

At 10 years old, I think it'll need changing. 10 years is a common figure mentioned for a cars lifetime. Pop into your local Ford dealer and get some more of the genuine stuff.

Reply to
Conor