Free Car Radio Codes / Decodes

See

Ford , most Blaupunkt , some Philips and Grundig plus a few others.

Helpful service,

IMPORTANT : NO STOLEN RADIOS AS ALL SERIAL NUMBERS ARE LOGGED

Reply to
RegWorts

blaupunkt-werke gmbh 815 7 648 231 360 vwz1z3x4844430

url:

liv mosn

hello I am looking for the code for a Blaupunkt cd/radio the BP nr is

7640377316 and the pr nr is 7353243980 hope you can help KC

url:

kevin conlon

Hi, PLease have you got a code for my nissan micra radio. its code is - BP2775N0637988. Thanks. Dave

url:

david vincent

2608 0608
Reply to
Mrcheerful

Anyone got the winning lottery numbers for next Saturday?

Reply to
Adrian C

get premium bonds instead, they are more reliable and you can rapidly cash them in when needed. Roll on Wednesday.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

They've recently slashed the premium bond prizes. You'd get more interest in a bank now.

Reply to
Hiram

Not really, the total prize fund is 1.8 per cent, the banks don't pay more than that in general terms.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

My dad got his Madza 232F radio decoded for free - with a full service at a Mazda dealer. Been flashing ERR since about a year ago when the battery was changed by a numpty at motor factor that having been told "I don't have the code, the previous owner didn't give it to the dealer I got the car off", didn't maintain a supply to the car and then asked "Have you got the code?". Back then it was, according to the same dealer that did this service, impossible to fix and needed replacing.

Reply to
Peter Hill

They have now dropped this to 1%, and even before that, I think there were only 26 prizes above £1,000, now they have scrapped one of the £1,000,000 prizes, and distributed that between the other prizes. See the following link for full details:-

Harry Stottle

nothing is really giving a good return except the 8 and a quarter preference shares I have still got

Reply to
Mrcheerful

In message , Peter Hill writes

I've had an irritating problem with the Mondeo radio code, which occasionally asks for it to be input at random intervals of a few months. This started happening (I think) after I had the battery replaced.

After a few occurrences I memorised the code, but it's still a nuisance, and I'm tempted to switch it off...

Reply to
Gordon H

Why not just write it on the back of the sun visor like everyone else?

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

So that's how you make a living!

When I take my car in for a service, etc, they always ask "Where do you keep the security wheel nut key". I say "Oh, in the usual place"...

Reply to
Gordon H

could you please supply radio code for punto with original blaupunkt radio serial no. 937215679566 thanks alan

url:

alan jackson

Hey,

please have you got a code my my 2005 nissan micra radio.

The code is: SJNEBAK12U2057330

Thanks. Kim

Reply to
kim holbrook

try

2468 motorway
Reply to
Blah

does any one have the cod efor my stereo blaupunkt 315276469 no:09115095

7649200321

url:

raymond anthony lowe

7684.