Front impact repair advice

My trusty old Cav is feeling a bit poorly. I ran into the back of a 4x4 yesterday and have taken out the bonnet, lights, slam panel, grille & panel below the grille - but the bumper, wings etc - the impact didn't even trigger the airbags.

I've got all the spares, but would appreciate any helpful hints.

One question in particular - is removing a MK3 wing ( easie welding access ) as easy s a Mk2? Any 'hidden' bolts?

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

Ah well - no advice received but not to worry - took 2 days to fix. Day one removing damage and trial fits, yesterday welding and rebuilds. You don't need to remove the wings, just undo external bolts and move out slightly for the slam panel. Biggest pig is the left hand bu,per attachment bolt!

I'll post a pics link if anyone's interested

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner