FS: Some tuning parts that might be of interest.

I've got a few items for sale that might interest.

First is a Jaycar programmable ignition unit. Can either take an input from your existing distributor and modify the advance curve to what you want - or better lock the advance mechanism and programme your own. Much cheaper than replacing a worn distributor - and better. It has a built in MAP sensoryou connect the vacuum to. Also a knock sensor board - which isn't essential to use. It has an external coil driver module, so you can remove the ignition amp and drive it direct from the reluctor. Or points. Or other triggers.

Next is the hand held programmer - needed to set the device up.

Finally a Jaycar digital fuel adjuster. This goes between (say) the AFM output and ECU input and allows you to adjust things. Programmed by the above controller.

All these are new, built by myself, tested, and come with build/operating instructions. And if sold at the starting price will cost less than half that of the kit. I decided to go down the Megasquirt route.

You can buy some of them ready made - but look at the prices.

Dave Plowman (News)