fuel pipe connectors

Anyone know of a source for flexible connectors, for instance for joining the long pipes to the tank unit. I know many times I can get away with just flexy pipe, but in the case where a right angle bend is required, or the ends are different sizes it's not so simple. Any ideas?

Reply to
shazzbat

Hmm I wonder if GSF or eurocarparts might stock something like that or tps ?

Reply to
Peter smith

If there's enough space, perhaps you could use a 270 degree bend instead.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Morton

It depends on how much effort you're prepared to make. Assuming that you want *rigid* connectors to connect *flexible* pipes these could be made to fit but hardly worth the cost for a one-off job:

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

If a rigid elbow would do these people have a fair selection.

Dave Plowman (News)