fuses

Where is a good place to buy car fuses? It's a fuse in the bit under the steering wheel i need, a red one with a "10" on it. Probably need a few til I fix the problem. I looked in Halfrauds but they were expensive and only seems to have "selection packs" which I dont want.

Reply to
Marvin

Scrapyard. Ebay. Or send me an SAE and I'll fill it with secondhand ones. Drop me an email for my address if you want to.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Scrapyard, good ones will just give you them for free. I got 50 for a quid or something last time in Glasgow; pretty reasonable.

3 for £2 in halfrauds is ridiculous.
Reply to
David R

Check Lidl etc for selection packs. 10 of each of the values for 99p.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

44p each in Maplin
which isa bit expensive.

=A32.70 for 4 if you want snazzy ones that light up when they blow

Both prices are a bit silly compared to their bumper pack containing 20 of each rating for only =A34.23!

naked_draughtsman