Galaxy auto gearbox

Our gal needs a new box - authorised by Ford under warranty but our Local main dealer is having some trouble sourcing a new box I wou;d have thought they (Ford) would have some stock held centrally in this country but they are 'waiting for a phone call' does this seem a bit odd??

Nik

Reply to
NikV

Not in this day and age it doesn't. Still, pity to see that Ford are still having autobox problems. I had a granada 2.9 ghiaX some years ago, a brilliant car spoilt by the worst autobox ever created by Ford! Great when it worked, but too unreliable with too many known faults, as I later discovered! Are parts of the Galaxy not sourced from VW?? Badger.

Reply to
Badger